Monday, August 27, 2012

Intro Blog

Hello, my name is Joey Lyons. I am 22 years old and an ISA major at KSU. I am planning on graduating at the end of the semester (Dec '12). I am currently working as an intern for nCircle network security in Alpharetta. My job entails QA testing and managing all of the scan targets for my division within nCircle, CCM (configuration compliance manager). I enjoy my job while there are some times where the work can be a little hectic it is still a great job and a fun atmosphere to work in.

Most of my days are busy and filled with many different activities. Much of my time is spent with friends joking around, having a few beers or playing soccer somewhere around KSU. The rest of it is currently spent working or doing work for school. When I get some down time I spend it watching movies and watching college football.


I am a big Virginia Tech fan and have been since I started high school. I went there for my freshmen year and decided that for the money and the classes that I was taking that it was not going to be the place that I would stay for the rest of my academic career. I still love the campus and atmosphere up there and always will, but I am finishing out my undergraduate degree at KSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment